We are happy to serve you and look forward to your visit. In order to ensure your safety and comfort, booking does not require any upfront fees. However, please be sure to read and adhere to the following instructions:
- Please come 10 minutes in advance and check in with the receptionist.
- Wear your face mask at all times while you are in the salon and regularly sanitize your hands.
- You are encouraged to bring your own shaving tools, but if you choose not to, you have the option of purchasing your very own shaving set and bring it home with you.
- In the case where you do not wish to bring your own shaving tools or unwilling to purchase your own tools from our receptionist, our barbers will use regularly sterilized equipment to server you. All shaving tools are regularly cleaned and sanitized between customers.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, this may result in your cancellation, so please come early.
- Be sure to book all the services you wish to be given to you in your appointment. Any alteration to your original booking may delay and inconvenience other customers.
- If you wish to cancel or modify the appointment, please contact us 24 hours in advance so that you avoid any penalties.
- If you do not show up to an appointment without a 24 hour notice two times, we will be unable to accept your booking again. Should you wish to visit us again, you will be placed on a waiting list upon your arrival to the salon.